PUSH – BACK PALLET
System push – back pallet
* This Push-back racking provides capacity in high warehouse and is used to store various types and pallet sizes on the same shelf. It can contain 2 to 6 pallets in depth on the same shelf which is similar to Drive-in Racking.
* Pallets on the same shelf are placed on transfer carts and they slide one by one inward as we put goods. Unloading, carts automatically follow to the front filling the empty space.
* Push – back Pallet’s storage performance is as great as Drive-in Racking’s but time-effective in loading and unloading as forklift trucks don’t move deeply among racking.
Specifications For Push Back Racking
* Making the most of storage space.
* Suitable for warehouses keeping large amount of goods, time of loading and unloading is fast.
* Possible to push 6 pallets inward.
* Items putted in advanced are picked out afterward (FILO).
* Paths between racking (like Drive-in Racking’s, Selective Racking’s, etc.) are not required.